Automotive Smart Display Market to Secure USD 12.4 Billion in 2032 – Latest Fact. MRI study
NEW YORK, March 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The automotive smart display market to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period 2022-2032 and estimated the market valuation at $7.5 billion in the 2022 evaluation period.
Lighting is a salient feature of motor vehicles because it illuminates the traffic lane, allowing the driver to see the road. The lighting system adds to the aesthetics of the vehicle’s interior and exterior while improving vehicle visibility.
The European market should secure a leading position on the world market. The German automotive smart display market is the largest manufacturer and consumer of automotive smart displays in the European market. The regional market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period.
For critical information on this market, request more information
Rising demand for semi-autonomous and autonomous vehicles, growth of luxury and high-end cars, and demand for better customer experience are expected to play a significant role in driving the market over the forecast period.
However, the COVID-19 outbreak has had a negative impact on the market. With the fall in vehicle sales, automotive smart screen market experienced a significant decline in the market chart. Additionally, lack of interest from OEMs to invest in advanced technologies for the next one or two years is expected to be a major setback for the market.
Base year value (2021A)
Estimated annual value (2022E)
Projected year value (2032F)
World growth rate (2022-2032)
Key points to remember:
- Automotive smart display in Europe to be estimated at 26.4% in terms of turnover
- Growth rate in Europe projected at 5.2% over the forecast period from 2022 to 2032
- Collective share of United States, Germanyand Chinawho are the top 3 contributing countries that are expected to hold a value of 46%
- LCD segment to secure 2/5 market shareand and grow at a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period.
- North America grow at a CAGR of 4.6% over the forecast period
- The 6-10 inch smart screen size segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% over the assessment period.
- The mid-size passenger car segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% over the forecast period
- Smartphone synchronization with Spotify, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto is expected to increase the demand for smart displays in the vehicle.
- Rising demand for premium car segment to increase market expansion over the forecast period.
- Rising risks of cyber attacks are hampering the growth of the market over the forecast period.
- The vehicle can be hacked even if external devices are not connected to the vehicles automotive cockpit electronics system. All advanced flight deck electronic systems are connected to the internet and data is stored in the cloud database or OEM research centers.
Players in the global smart display market are focusing on expanding their reach in the market. Various strategies such as; expansions, partnerships, collaborations and acquisitions are some of the methods adopted to increase the expansion of the industry.
- At July 30, 2021Alpine Electronics Inc. and IDEC have signed a joint venture agreement to do profitable business by leveraging expertise to provide optimal products for the industrial equipment and factory automation markets.
- At April 14, 2021Kyocera Corporation and TactoTek Oy, announced a partnership to develop and manufacture IMSE parts at its Japan-based production facility.
Profiled Key Companies
- Yazaki Corporation
- UA Optronics
- Continental AG
- Visteon Corporation
- Nippon-Seiki Co, Ltd.
- Magna International Inc.
- Alpine Electronics Inc.
- Delphi automotive automaton
- Japan Display Inc.
- LG screen
- Valeo SA
- Denso Company
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Panasonic Company
- Kyocera Company
- Pioneer company
More Valuable Information about Automotive Smart Display Market
Fact.MR in its report offers an analysis of the global Automotive Smart Display market analyzing the forecast period till 2022 and beyond. This survey reveals the growth of technology in the Automotive Smart Display Market with detailed segmentation as follows:-
- By display size
- By display technology
- Other display technology
- By app
- Center console touch screen
- Advanced Instrument Cluster Display
- Rear Seat Entertainment Touchscreen
- Other Apps
- By type of vehicle
- Mid-size passenger cars
- Compact passenger cars
- Light commercial vehicles
- Premium passenger cars
- Luxury passenger cars
- Heavy duty vehicles
Key questions answered in the Automotive Smart Display market report
- What is the Global Automotive Smart Display Market Scenario?
- How high is global demand expected to reach during the forecast period?
- Which is the leading region in Automotive Smart Display Market?
- What has been the last 5 years CAGR for the demand in the Automotive Smart Display Market?
- Who are the key players in the Global Automotive Smart Display Market?
Explore Fact.MR’s Automotive Coverage –
Third Party Logistics Market Trend: The growing popularity of e-commerce and the advent of smart technologies are expected to boost the market significantly over the forecast period. The market has been strongly impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. However, the market is expected to regain momentum in the coming times.
Engine Flushing Market Analysis: With the increase in pollution and the substantial increase in contamination of fuels like diesel, the sales of engine flushing are expected to increase over the forecast period.
Wheel Pin Market Scope: The spindle is the innermost part of the vehicle system and axle assembly. The sales of these spindles are expected to increase over the forecast period as many manufacturers have embraced online channel distribution and leveraged the online mode to earn high profits.
Scooter Market Forecast: Growing demand for environment-friendly transportation and increasing infrastructure in developing countries, along with rising health awareness among the population is expected to play a major role in driving the scooter market.
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. We have offices in the United States and Dublinwhile our global headquarters are located in dubai. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
USA sales office
11140 Rockville pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]